Stackd 46. As we spend time coding! (since we are isolating)
Yep, the crowd have been catching up with their netflix shows, reading cool blogs, and keeping up to date in the Enterprise space! We dive a little into some of the COVID-19 OSS projects out there (for those who want to take a peek and contribute), and then cover the interesting news of Github acquiring NPM!
Then we talk about Node.js, Quarkus, the Deep Netts Platform for Java to finally land in the Zoom world. We also go over on Quarkus 1.3.2 being released, and how Python now ties w/Java in 2nd place.
So what ya waiting for, take a listen!
We thank DataDogHQ for sponsoring this podcast episode
24 Apr 2020
COVID-19 Virus Tier
- Outbreak Dashboard
- OSS COVID apps and data
- Remote work tips
- Deep Netts Platform – Development Tool and Pure Java Deep Learning Library
Server Side Java
- JakartaOne LiveStream – May 12, 2020
- Refactr.tech – Atlanta, GA – August 12-14, 2020
- Dev.next – Broomfield, CO – August 11-14, 2020 (rescheduled)
- SpringOne (Sep 2-3rd)
- CodeOne – Las Vegas, NV – September 21–24, 2020
- UI Architecture Conf / Web Accessibility Conf – November 19-20, 2020 (rescheduled)
E-mail: stackdpodcast at pubhouse.net